If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us by telephone or email. We look forward to hearing from you!
In the meantime, here are answers to some questions you might have:
How do I register?
Go to the Registration page for more details about this.
What are the payment arrangements?
- The monthly course fee of R600 is payable via EFT at the beginning of each month starting from January 2022.
Can I cancel my enrollment during the year?
- Yes, you can cancel at any time by providing one month’s written notice.
How do I get hold of the Delphi Software?
- Your school will apply for the free educational version of the Delphi software and licenses on behalf of all its IT students.
- Students will receive the license and installation details during the first few weeks of Term 1.
Which Textbooks will be used?
- We will be using the free digital textbooks provided by the Department of Basic education, supplemented with additional course notes. This means that there are no additional cost for textbooks, unless you choose to make a printout of the pdf documents.
How do Exams and Assessments work?
- Most of the formal assessments will take place at home in the form of theory or practical tests that you will do under supervision of your parents and then submit on the course website.
- The June and November exams will take place at your school under normal exam conditions. school IT online will send the question papers to the school.
- There will also be informal assessment activities (assignments and quizzes) for you to complete each week. The teacher will grade and give feedback on all your Delphi assignments.
- Your term mark will be sent to your school for reporting purposes.
Language of instruction
- English only
What if I need more help?
- Most of the practical assignments have explanatory videos available.
- You will be in contact with the course facilitator (teacher) via email or WhatsApp to ask questions.
- You can also request assistance telephonically or via Skype or Zoom etc.